6 weeks – 5 years
Hours of Operation:
6:30 am – 6:30 pm
Kimberly Sharpe, Principal
Directions: Located at the intersection of Front Nine Drive and Windermere Parkway with easy access from Highway 20 and Old Atlanta Road. Directly across the street from Atlanta Fitness.
At our Windermere location, nautical themes captivate your child’s imagination as soon as he walks through the door. Our corridors feature a colorful seashore theme that envelopes your child’s senses providing him with stimulating hands-on experiences at every turn. Soothing pastel-colored classrooms help your child learn while providing the reassurances of home. From our covered porches to the exposed wooden beams in our foyer, these are the kinds of inspirational details that make the Windermere early learning campus distinctively different.
For your child’s safety, our state-of-the-art secured access-to-excellence door allows access to the school only to those who have been authorized. Full-color closed-circuit TV cameras allow you to monitor your child’s classroom. After you have dropped your children off in the classroom, you can view them on the large, wall-mounted TV in the foyer to ensure that a smooth transition has taken place.
Here are more of our distinctive features:
- Full and part time programs allow flexibility when choosing a program. See center for details.
- Audio system that welcomes you with familiar children’s songs and plays music in each classroom throughout the day. Age-appropriate satellite TV or video is also shown during special enrichment programs.
- Low ratios for each classroom with additional staff available to assist during peak busy times at lunch and nap time each day.
- Our Executive Director works with all head teachers at each age level to ensure that their weekly lesson plans are packed full of educational opportunities for each and every child. Every lesson plan is reviewed by the Executive Director each week and is posted in every classroom.
- Our creative arts program is available at all age levels. Learning areas include music, foreign language, technology, art and dramatic play.
- Indoor imagination station playground for bad weather days. Includes carpeted tricycle trail, kid’s corner with TV for games and movies, computer corner for enrichment programs, and cozy loft for playing and relaxing.
- Technology program with interactive whiteboards, classroom computers, mobile labs and more.
- Exclusive onsite water park onsite for summer fun.
Please click here to view our school year calendar for 2014-2015.