This month your child will learn problem-solving skills by stimulating your child’s curiosity by motivating them to find solutions to everyday puzzles.
This month, your child will identify events that occur in the beginning and end of stories, continue naming shapes and discuss summertime activities.
This month, your child will compare and contrast objects by using physical attributes (color, shape, size, weight), explore rocks in nature, and express her own wants and needs.
This month, your child will attempt to sound out unknown words in text, count by tens up to 100, and identify various forms of transportation.
Read Together, Talk Together
This is a glimpse of what books will be introduced this month. Please see classroom bulletin boards for additional themed books.
Ingredients to make 24 Treats
- Melt margarine or butter in large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows.
- Stir until melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Immediately add cereal.
- Mix lightly until well coated.
- Press firmly into lightly greased 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Cool completely; cut into squares.
- Microwave: Microwave margarine or butter in large microwavable bowl at HIGH (100% power) 45 seconds or until melted.
- Add marshmallows; toss to coat.
- Microwave 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and mixture is smooth, stirring after 45 seconds.
- Proceed with step#5.
- (You can also add rainbow colored chocolate candies into the mixture.).
From Our Education Department