At Carrington Academy Preschool, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks
to Pre-K 2 in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of McFarland since 2001. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- Our multi-purpose room converts to host special events including puppet shows, special theater productions, movies, indoor sports, after school activities and graduation ceremonies.
- The Links to Learning curriculum lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 6:30am to 6:30pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Nutritious, child-friendly breakfast, lunch and two snacks are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- Transportation is available from Summit Hill, Birmingham Falls, Midway Elementary for our before and after school programs (PM Pick-Up).
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located off Highway 9, just south of McFarland Road and one mile north of the Crooked Creek Community) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.