Links To Learning Curriculum Goals
This month, your child will compare and contrast objects by using physical attributes (color, shape, size, weight), explore rocks in nature, and express her own wants and needs.
Read Together Talk Together
***This is a glimpse of what books will be introduced this month. Please see classroom bulletin boards for additional themed books.
– Commotion in the Ocean
-Zigby Camps Out
– A Summery Saturday Morning
What’s Happening This Month
Rainbow Crispy Treats
- Melt margarine or butter in large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows.
- Stir until melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Immediately add cereal.
- Mix lightly until well coated.
- Press firmly into lighty greased 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Cool completely;cut into squares.
- Microwave: Microwave margarine or butter in large microwavable bowl at HIGH (100% power) 45 seconds or until melted.
- Add marshmallows;toss to coat.
- Microwave 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and mixture is smooth, stirring after 45 seconds.
- Proceed with step#5.
- (You can also add rainbow colored chocolate candies into the mixture.).
From Our Education Department