Dear Carrington Kelly Mill Families,
I hope that everyone is enjoying this cooler weather! We certainly are! We are so excited to be a part of Carrington and join in all of the wonderful events that we do throughout the year. We have grown so much over this past year, have enhances ALL of our classrooms and are rolling out with a robust new curriculum. We look forward to another great year of exciting things to come.
A few things that will be going on this month…
- We are still accepting donations for our raffle baskets for our annual Fall Festival and candy for the Trunk or Treat until October 25th.
- Our Fall Festival will be on October 29th at Fowler Park from 11:00am-1:00pm. If you would like to host a trunk please let us know. Please make plans to join us for this day. It is a wonderful time for fellowship and community.
- Our Yankee Candle Fundraiser is currently going on. Check the display in the front lobby. All orders will be due October 24th. It’s a great way to start your holiday shopping.
- The week of October 24th will be SPIRIT WEEK!
- Monday- Pajama Day
- Tuesday- Grease Lightning Day/50’s Day
- Wednesday- Disney Day
- Thursday- Super Hero Day
- Friday- Favorite Sports Team
- Monday Oct 31- Halloween Spirit Wear- No Costumes
Sara, Lexi, and I cherish each and every one of you. We thank you for your ongoing support of our school. We look forward to continuing to work with you to provide your children with a solid foundation on which they can build a bright future. As always we are always here if you if you have any needs or concerns.
From Our Education Department