At Carrington Academy Preschool, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks
to Pre-K 2 in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- Brand new state of the art facility opened in 2015 includes closed circuit TV for parent observation, interactive white boards and classroom computers.
- The Links to Learning curriculum lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 6:30am to 6:30pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Nutritious, child-friendly lunch and two snacks are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
We invite you to come visit us at our school ( located at the intersection of McFarland Parkway and Shiloh Road, directly across from the Big Creek Greenway Trailhead) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.